B.ed Admission Start 2019-20 | Admission Open
Desh Bhagat University
Bachelor of Education (B.ED)
Are you interested to become a Teacher? If yes, then B.ED course is the right course for you to become a Teacher. Teaching is one of the noble and most respected professions in the world. Now-a-days salaries are also very handsome in education field.
Details of b ed course admission
The course is designed to train the aspirants to teach is schools. To teach in High schools and Higher Primary Schools of India,B.ED degree is a must. The requirement of trained teachers is very high and to become successful teacher B.ED degree is essential in India.
- In India, the duration of B.ED course is 2 years after Graduation. After 12th class, B.ED Integrated course is 4 years with Graduation in BA/B.COM/B.SC/BBA etc.
- After completing the course you can take admission in Master Course in Education field (M.ED) offered by various Universities/Colleges of India.
- The course is monitored by NCTE in India. However according to the latest Orders of the High Court of Rajasthan, Universities can run B.ED course without the approval of NCTE also.
- B.ED pass candidates are titled Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and M.ED/MA Education Pass Candidates are titled Post Graduate Trained Teacher (PGT). Other Titles are School Teacher, Private Tutor, Online Tutor, Education.
- Counselor, Principle, Vice-Principal, Education Consultant, Instructor etc. The average salary for TGT is 3 Lakhs and for PGT is 4.5 Lakhs per Annum in India.
- Students shall have graduation degree with 50% Marks or Post Graduation with 50% from any recognized University or College.
- Admission is directly confirmed by Desh Bhagat University, Amloh Road, Mandi Gobindgarh Punjab. Desh Bhagat University is one of the most reputed Universities of India. University is located just 25 Miles from Ambala and 45 miles from Chandigarh. It is 4.5 Hours journey from Delhi.
I hereby authorize the education experts/consultants to contact me. (optional)