D.ED(D.EL.ED–ETT–STC–JBT) Courses and Fees Structure)
D.ED is a very popular course in India after 10+2 examination passing. D.ED Pass students get easily job in Government as well as in Private Primary Schools. There are two types of jobs after passing D.ED in the teaching profession:-
- d el ed course details for Teachers who are eligible to teach General Students. B.ed confirm admission Delhi General implies fit to study. Such diploma approving authority is concerned state councils.
- Teachers eligible to teach Special Category Students (Mentally Retard, Handicapped & Blinds). Such teachers can teach special category students as well as general category students. Special Education Colleges/Institutes are approved by RCI.
- Admission Process:- Through Entrance Test/Direct
- Admission Fees Courses:- Rs.50000/ Year
- Popular Colleges for D.el.ed Course:-
- Apply Desh Bhagat Education College(Punjab)
- Apply JS University Campus(Uttar Pradesh)
- Apply Shri Krishna University Campus(MP)
- Apply Bhagwan Mahavir College(Sonepat HR)
- Apply JK School of Education Lucknow
- Admissions are open generally in the month of April/May every year.
- The seat can be reserved in advance as the course is in high demand.
- Job Opportunities:- Job opportunities are easily available in Private Schools as well as in Public Schools.
- To get notifications/admissions selection by colleges in any state of India, To Fill below Enquiry Form.
- Please note that we are not education consultancy. Your form is forwarded to the college of your choice or the colleges running the course of your choice. We provide a single platform to apply for the admission in the course of your choice to various colleges. We have no charges for this service.
Apply Confirm Education Franchise
WWW. Confirmadmission.com is in the process of appointing Franchisee to add colleges/Schools/Coaching/Education Consultants/Training Centers (Male/Female from all parts of India) for the purpose to provide admission and promotion solutions. D el ed Confirm Admission Delhi Courses and Fees Structure If you are interested to work full time/part time to earn extra income without disturbing your present business. Best opportunity to boost your present education working or to a new startup. Presently we are promoting universities almost from all states of India.
CLAT Exam Syllabus 2019.
CLAT Exam 2019 is expected to be conducted by NLU Odisha, Cuttack. The official schedule will be released shortly at clat.ac.in. As per the previous year trends, the law entrance examination will be held on May 12 in paper-pen mode.
Law aspirants seeking admissions to 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs in 19 NLUs and other private schools can apply online in January 2019. The registration window will be for 30 days and the application fee is INR 4000.
Latest: Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU) joins CLAT Consortium, HPNLET dissolved!
CLAT has been facing a lot of controversies over the past 3 years. The problems that came up were power cuts, failure of the log-in system, slow biometric verification, blank screens, substantial loss of time in system log-ins, frequent resetting of computer systems, hanging of computer systems, server shutdown and difficulties in moving from one question to another. To resolve these issues and to ensure a stable and smooth conduct, from 2019 onwards, the examination will be conducted in offline mode. The decision was made in the 4th meeting of NLU Consortium in NLSIU Bangalore.
CLAT Exam 2019
|Conducting Body||National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi|
|Exam Date||May 12, 2019|
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. pen-paper mode|
|NLUs seat intake||2984|
Trending Questions for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
Question 1. What is the CLAT exam?
- CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.
- It is the topmost law entrance examination conducted at the national level.
- Each year, it is conducted by 19 law schools on the basis of their establishment.
- Intermediate graduates can apply for LLB program and Law graduates can apply for LLM programs.
- Like CLAT, LSAT India is another top-notch exam which has joined the race of law examination.
Question 2. What programs are offered by the National Law Universities (NLUs)?
Law aspirants qualifying CLAT exam are eligible to secure admissions to the following programs:
|BA LLB (Hons)||BSc. LLB (Hons)|
|BBA LLB (Hons)||BSW LLB (Hons)|
|B. Com LLB (Hons)||LLM|
- The undergraduate programs will be for five years.
- The postgraduate program will be of one year.
Question 3. How many students are appearing for CLAT exam 2019?
- CLAT 2016 witnessed a record-breaking participation for the law entrance exam. There were 45,040 aspirants who appeared for the exam.
- For CLAT 2017, nearly 47,106 candidates appeared for the law entrance exam.
- The participation for this year is expected to be higher. The statistics for the same will be available shortly.
CLAT Exam 2019 Calendar
For academic session 2019-20, NLU Cuttack will release the notification shortly. Visit CLAT Official Website i.e. www.clat.ac.in to check the same. Tabulated below are the tentative dates for the law entrance exam:
|CLAT 2019 Exam Notification||December 20, 2018|
|Availability of CLAT 2019 Application Form||January 1 – March 31, 2019|
|Availability of CLAT 2019 Admit Card||April 26, 2019|
|CLAT Exam Date 2019||May 12, 2019|
|Uploading of Answer Key||May 15, 2019|
|Declaration of CLAT 2019 Result (Merit List)||May 31 – June 30, 2019|
|Publication of 1st Indicative Seat Allotment List||June 10, 2019|
|Payment of CLAT Counselling Fee (INR 50000)||June 10 – 14, 2019|
CLAT exam 2019 Eligibility
CLAT Core Committee defines the eligibility for UG and PG Programs. The eligibility is measured on the following grounds:
For UG Program
- Age Limit: As per revised rules, there is no upper age limit for CLAT 2019.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/ May 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT exam.
For PG Program
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the post-graduate program.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have an LLB or any other equivalent degree.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2019 are also eligible to appear in the exam. However, they have to show a hard copy of the proof of their passing the qualifying examination in the respective National Law Universities at the time of admission.
How to fill CLAT exam 2019 Application Form?
Registration window became functional from January 1. Visit CLAT Official Website to access the application form of the Common Law Admission Test. The last date to fill in the form is March 31, 2019. Procedure to fill CLAT application primarily involves four steps –
Step 1 – Filling Basic Information
Law aspirants will have to register first in order to get a provisional Registration ID and Password. The following details will be required:
Step 2 – Scanning and Uploading of Documents
Login with the provisional ID and Password, and upload the documents as per the defined guidelines. Tabulated below is a brief of size and format of the Photo and Signature. check photo and Signature Size Format
|Document||Size and Format|
|Photograph||20 kb – 50 kb in JPEG only|
|Signature||10 kb – 20 kb in JPEG only|
Step 3 – Fill CLAT exam 2019 Application Forms
Proceed to fill in the other required details in the application form. The information can be entered in any order. The sections are as follows:
- Personal Details like name, DOB, mobile number, Parent’s name, Postal Address, Gender, category etc.
- Qualification Details like marks scored, percentage, passing year, Board name etc.
- Preference for NLU as per your preference.
Step 4 – Payment of CLAT exam 2019 Application Fees
- The final step is to pay the stipulated application fee.
- It can be paid via online (Debit/Credit or Net Banking) or offline (Bank Challan).
Tabulated below is the application fee for each category:
|Category||Application Fee (INR)|
CLAT Exam 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully registered can download their hall ticket from April 20, 2019. Carry a valid photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/ Passport/Driving license) along with CLAT Admit Card at the examination center.
How to Download CLAT Exam 2019 Admit Card?
Step 1: Visit the official website of CLAT i.e. clat.ac.in
Step 2: Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ tab.
Step 3: Enter Registered E-mail ID and Password
Step 4: Click on Login/ Submit tab.
Step 5: Check and download the hall ticket.
CLAT Exam 2019 Pattern
The national law entrance exam will be of two hours duration. The offline mode exam will have 200 objective type questions. Highlights of exam pattern of CLAT is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Number of Sections: In LLB- 5 Sections and In LLM – 3 sections
- Nature of Questions: Objective type (MCQs)
- Total Questions: 200 Questions in LLB and 150 Questions in LLM
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark of each question
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks deducted for a wrong answer
Exam Pattern for LLB
- For undergraduate courses, the question paper will contain 5 sections namely – English (Comprehension), General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- For every correct answer, a candidate will be awarded 1 mark and ¼ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The section-wise distribution in the question paper is mentioned below:
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|English (including comprehension)||40||40|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20||20|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
Exam Pattern for LLM
- CLAT Paper Pattern, the postgraduate courses will contain 3 sections namely Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.
- The question paper for postgraduate courses will have a total of 150 multiple choice questions.
- In the LLM admission test, some subjective portion would also be included in 2019.
- The details of the subjective portion will be worked out by the CLAT Executive Committee.
Distribution of questions in each section is indicated in the table below:
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|Rest of the topics like Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||50||50|
Section 1: English including Comprehension
The questions in this section are from comprehension and grammar. They are designed in order to test a candidate’s aptitude in English. In the comprehension section, candidates are evaluated on the basis of their understanding of the passage, its central theme, the meaning of words etc. In the grammar section, candidates are required to spot the errors, fill in the blanks with an appropriate choice etc.
Section 2: General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Candidates are tested on the basis of their awareness of national and international issues including static General Knowledge. It is important to keep oneself up-to-date with the news and other topics discussed in the print and digital media from March 2016 to April 2019.
Section 3: Mathematics
In this section, the candidate’s aptitude for elementary Mathematics i.e. Math taught up to Class 10 will be tested.
Section 4: Legal Aptitude
The section tests candidate’s interest in the study of law, research aptitude and problem-solving ability. The official website stats – ‘Questions will be framed with the help of legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense (e.g. the legal proposition may be that any person who speaks in a movie hall and disturbs others that are watching the movie will be banned from entering any movie theatre across India for one year). Candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.’
Section 5: Logical Reasoning
The questions are designed to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, rectify illogical arguments and logical links. They will be framed around syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
CLAT Exam 2019 Preparation books and its Tips.
The first step for preparation is to know about the paper pattern and syllabus of the exam. For undergraduate courses, students have to prepare 5 subjects namely English Comprehension, Elementary Mathematics, General Knowledge & Current affairs, Legal Aptitude & Logical Reasoning. Out of all the sections, Legal Aptitude is the most important section. For preparing this section you can refer “Universal Guide to CLAT or A.P. Bhardwaj CLAT guide”. Do read newspapers on regular basis to prepare for current awareness questions. For elementary mathematics prepare syllabus of class 9th & 10th. In English comprehension, there will be 4-5 short passages on which around 20-22 questions will be asked 7-8 questions is based on antonyms & synonyms and rest questions will be on Grammar. For this, you can practice previous year mock test papers. You can also prepare these topics on online tutorials available for CLAT.
Here we have compiled a small list of books which can prove to be helpful during your CLAT preparation:-
|CLAT BOOK NAME||AUTHOR/PUBLICATION|
|The Complete Success Package – CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2016||Arihant Experts|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning For the CLAT and LL.B. Entrance Examinations||A. P. Bhardwaj|
|The Pearson Guide to the CLAT||Harsh Gagrani|
|CLAT Solved & Previous Year Paper||A. P. Bhardwaj|
CLAT Exam 2019 Answer Keys
As per the schedule, the answer keys for LLB and LLM Programs will be released online on May 15. Representation, if any, relating to the exam, questions or answer keys can be reported from May 16 to May 18. Provide Email ID and Password to access the Answer Keys. Steps to check the answer keys:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CLAT 2019.
Step 2: On the right side, a table of Important links will be there with the first link as ‘Click here to view Question and Answer Keys’. Click on it.
Step 3: A new page will appear, where a candidate has to provide his/her Registered Email ID and Password. Then click on ‘Login’ tab.
Step 4: Post that a new window will appear in which 5 tabs will be displayed. Click on ‘Candidate Response’ tab. Here, the answer keys will be displayed.
In this sheet, a candidate will be able to see the responses which they got right and wrong. The response sheet will have the following details:
- Participant ID
- Participant Name
- Test Center Name
- Test Date
- Test Time
- Subject (CLAT 2019 UG/ CLAT 2019 PG)
- Marks Obtained
- Questions with correct answers
- Marks obtained as per the Questions
Publishing of CLAT Exam 2019 Result: May 31
Visit CLAT Official Website to check the results, carrying the qualifying status of candidates in CLAT 2019. Enter the registered Email ID and Password to access.T he documents is released in the form of scorecard containing –
- CLAT Scores
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Category Rank in CLAT
Steps to check CLAT Exam 2019 Results
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Common Law Admission Test (clat.ac.in)
Step 2: Click on ‘Result’ tab.
Step 3: Enter your Registration No./ Roll No., DOB (dd/mm/yyyy) and security code.
Step 5: View your results.
Important Points related to CLAT Exam 2019 Results:
- The results are prepared by NLU Authorities.
- It is compiled on the basis of a candidate’s score in the law entrance exam.
- A merit list is also issued by the authorities.
- It will include state merit list and India merit lists.
- These lists are prepared as per candidate’s category, like, Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC/Women/SAP for CLAT 2019 exam.
CLAT Exam 2019 Cut Off
With the increase in the number of test takers every year, the cut off also increases. This year it is expected to increase by 5 % to 10%. The statistics are declared by CLAT Participating institutes individually.
- Cut off is the minimum score that needs to be secured in order to participate in the counseling procedure.
The stats are calculated considering multiple factors listed below:
- The difficulty level of the paper,
- Availability of seats,
- Average marks scored in the test
- Total test population.
- CLAT Exam 2019 Cut Off
CLAT 2017 was conducted by CNLU Patna and NUALS Kochi conducted CLAT 2018. Tabulated below is the first rank list:
|National Law University Name||NLU Cut off 2018||NLU Cut off 2017|
|NLSIU Bangalore||131 – 132||139.5|
|NALSAR Hyderabad||128 – 129||132.75|
|WBNUJS Kolkata||125 – 126||124|
|NLIU Bhopal||119 – 120||119.75|
|NLU Jodhpur||122 – 123||119|
|GNLU Gandhinagar||117 – 118||116.75|
|HNLU Raipur||113 – 114||112.5|
|RMLNLU Lucknow||112 – 113||112.25|
|RGNUL Punjab||111 – 112||107.5|
|MNLU Mumbai||115 – 116||106.5|
|CNLU Patna||109 – 110||101.75|
|NLUO Odisha||109 – 110||101.25|
|NUALS Kochi||109 – 110||100.75|
|NUSRL Ranchi||108 – 109||100.5|
|TNNLS Tiruchirappalli||106 – 107||99.25|
|DSNLU Visakhapatnam||106 – 107||99.25|
|MNLU Nagpur||105 – 106||99|
CLAT Counselling 2019
Commencement of CLAT 2019 Counselling: June 10 onwards
- The centralized counseling will be conducted by the CLAT Office.
- Candidates will be allotted seats as per ‘merit-cum-preference’ basis.
- Candidate must indicate their NLUs preference online where they want to take admission.
- Candidates have to deposit INR 50,000 for securing allotted seat during counseling procedure.
How to Attend CLAT Counselling?
Step 1: Visit the official website of CLAT and click on ‘CLAT Counselling 2019’ link.
Step 2: Provide login details including User Id/ Registration Id and Password.
Step 3: Click on ‘Counselling’ tab.
Step 4: Go through the indicative seat allotment list of NLUs.
Step 5: Pay the requisite amount of CLAT 2019 counseling fee (applicable to only those candidates who have their names in the indicative list for the first time).
Step 6: Exercise ‘Seat Lock’ option given against the allotted NLU.
Step 7: Save a copy of the NLU seat allotted list. Click on Logout option
Documents Required for Counselling
- CLAT 2019 Application Form
- CLAT 2019 Admit Card
- CLAT 2019 Score Card
- Class 10th Marks-sheet (Date of Birth proof)
- Class 12th Marks-sheet (Academic Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Specially-Abled Certificate (If applicable)
- NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- Sponsored NRI Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable).
MAT (December) 2018 Registration, Dates, Practice Papers and Syllabus
MAT Exam 2019 is a national level entrance test, held for admissions to MBA/PGDM programs. As MAT Exam is held four times a year, the next session is scheduled for December 9 (offline) and December 15 (online). The offline paper will be held from 10 AM to 12.30 PM and the online paper will be conducted in multiple time-slots.
Bachelor’s degree holders can apply online at aima.in, by paying an application fee of INR 1550. From this year, All India Management Association (AIMA) has discontinued the offline registrations. MAT Registration ends on November 30 (offline) and December 7 (online) respectively.
For the top colleges, MAT Cut off 2018 is expected to touch 95+ percentile. Qualifying candidates will be called for a Written Ability Test, followed by a Group Discussion/ Personal Interview round. Read on to know more about MAT 2018 for December session.
MAT Exam Dates 2018 for December Session
|Event||Pen-Paper based Test Date||Computer-based Test Date|
|MAT December 2018 Registration||October 5 – November 30, 2018||October 5 – December 7, 2018|
|The release of MAT December 2018 Admit Card||December 9, 2018||December 10, 2018|
|MAT 2018 Exam Date||December 9, 2018||December 15, 2018|
|Declaration of MAT December 2018 Result||To be notified||To be notified|
- Candidate can choose any ONE mode i.e.Paper Based Test (PBT) or Computer Based Test (CBT) or BOTH.
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores, in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
Highlights of MAT Exam 2018
|MAT Full Form||MAT (Management Aptitude Test)|
|Conducting Authority||AIMA (All India Management Association)|
|Periodicity||4 times a year|
|MAT Official Website||www.aima.in|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline and Online|
|Type and Number of Questions||200 Objective Type Questions|
|The validity of MAT Score||1 year|
|MAT Helpdesk||011-47673020 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Trending Questions on MAT Exam
Ques. What is the MAT Exam?
Ans. Management Aptitude Test, commonly known as MAT, is a national-level entrance exam. It is conducted 4 times a year (February, May, September, and December). All India Management Association (AIMA) is the body responsible for conducting MAT. The exam is conducted in both online and offline modes. The results of MAT exam are accepted by nearly 600 B-Schools in India.
Ques. Why take MAT 2018?
Ans. There are multiple benefits to appear for MAT Exam, such as the following:
- Certified by DNV with accreditation to RVA and Quality Council of India
- Entrance test for recognized programmes
- Validated through independent studies
- Availed by lakhs of students
- Accepted by hundreds of Institutes and University Departments
- Employing the latest technology in evaluation and result processing
- Individual scorecard with candidate’s photograph
- Test Centres located all over the country
Ques. What are the best reference books to crack MAT?
Ans. There are many books available in markets these days. But, to gain an awesome percentile, you need to make a safe choice. Thus, for MAT Preparation, go through the enlisted books which use simple yet effective language, so that all your fundamentals are cleared.
- Mission MBA guide by B.S. Sijwali and Tarun Goyal by Arihant
- MAT entrance exam with practice CD by GKP
- The Pearson MAT super course with CD by Pearson
- Study package for MAT by Arun Sharma
- 10 challengers MAT: 10 mock tests for MAT by Dharmendra Mittal
- MAT score accelerator by Disha publications
- MAT solved papers by Disha experts
- Barron’s guide for MAT by Eugene D. Jaffe
- MAT Entrance guide by Deepak Aggarwal.
Ques. What is the difference between the Computer-Based Test and Paper-Based Test?
Ans. Computer-Based Test means the candidate sits in front of a computer and the questions are presented on the computer monitor and the candidate submits the answers through the use of keyboard or mouse. Each computer is connected to a server, which prepares the question set and delivers it to the candidate on the computer. Computer Based Test assumes that the candidate has a basic familiarity with the use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and AIMA cannot take responsibility for the same.
The Paper Based Test is generally offered on a single day to all candidates. Here, the candidate is supposed to bring Pen, HB-Pencils, Erasers and Sharper with him whereas the Question Paper & OMR Answer Sheet is provided at the Test Centre.
Ques. What are the differences between CAT and MAT exam?
Ans. Some of the major differences in CAT & MAT are given below:
- Basic Eligibility- While a candidate must secure 50% marks in Graduation to apply for CAT, there is no minimum percentage required to apply for MAT.
- Mode of Exam- CAT is conducted online, while MAT is held in both online and offline modes on different dates.
- Difficulty Level- Trends reveal that CAT is much tougher than MAT, though the syllabus remains the same for both the exams, with an additional section of General knowledge in MAT.
- Conducting Body– CAT is conducted by an IIM on a rotational basis, while MAT is organized by AIMA.
- The periodicity of Exam– While CAT is conducted once a year, MAT is organized 4 times a year.
Colleges– CAT Score is accepted by Tier I institutes and B-Schools including IIMs. On the other hand, MAT is accepted by Tier II institutes and B-Schools. Read Key Differences between MAT & eligibility conditions.
- Graduation in any discipline or an equivalent recognized degree.
- Final year students can apply on a provisional basis.
- Prior work experience is not mandatory.
- No specific limit on age.
- No restriction on the number of attempts.
The table provided below depicts the minimum marks required by a candidate to crack MAT December 2018:
MAT Online Registration 2018
Completing MAT Registration primarily involves 3 steps – Filling Application Form, Uploading Photograph & Signature and Payment of MAT Exam Fee. Here is how you can register for MAT in online mode:
- Visit MAT official website i.e. aima.in.
- Click on “Apply for MAT December 2018” button to navigate to the registration page of MAT.
- Enter your name, mobile number, date of birth and email id to register.
- Fill MAT Application Form using your personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned images i.e., colored passport size recent photograph and signature adhere to the prescribed format. Check MAT 2018 Photo Size, Dimension, Format, and Other Details
- Pay the stipulated MAT exam fee using either Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- Recheck all the information and submit the form.
MAT Application Fee for December Session
- The fee for MAT Exam can be paid through Credit card/debit card, net banking, demand draft or cash payment.
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fee of INR 1100 in addition to INR1550.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category.
- In case a candidate has chosen Demand Draft, he has to make a DD in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi.
- The DD should reach the following address on or before the last day of submission of MAT Application Form-
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
MAT Application Form Correction
- It may be possible that some of the candidates entered incorrect details due to lack of proper information or documents.
- AIMA does not allow correction in MAT December Application Form.
- However, for any further questions, you can contact them on 011-47673020 or email@example.com.
Other Top Management Exams in India
MAT (December) Admit Card 2018
- The admit card of MAT Dec 2018 will be available on December 9 (for PBT) and December 10 (for CBT).
- Separate admit cards are issued for online and offline exams.
- It contains details such as the language of paper, exam center, date & time slot of the exam, roll number and photo of the candidate.
- In case of any discrepancy observed in MAT 2018 Admit Card, candidates should immediately contact the official authority.
How to Download MAT Admit Card?
Students can follow these simple steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of AIMA
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter any two details- Application Number, Date of Birth and Name.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are suggested to take the printout of the admit card for further use.
MAT Exam Centers 2018
- AIMA has released the list of MAT Exam Centers. The centers enlist the names of the cities where the exam will be conducted at multiple centers.
- MAT exam in offline mode is held in 51 cities, as compared to the computer-based test which is conducted in 12 cities across the country.
- MAT Exam is also conducted in Dubai and Singapore.
- While filling MAT Application Form, candidates are advised to select an exam center according to their preference.
- AIMA will preferably try to allow the chosen MAT Exam Centers filled by the candidates in the application form. The venue of the exam center and instructions will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
Exam Pattern for MAT 2018
- AIMA has not reported any changes in the exam pattern of MAT 2018.
- MAT will be conducted in both online and offline modes. However, MAT Exam Pattern will remain the same.
- The paper pattern of MAT Exam describes the section-wise distribution of questions, marks, duration, etc. This will give you a fair idea about the nature of questions.
Highlights of MAT Exam Pattern:
|Highlights of MAT Exam Pattern|
|Mode of exam||Online and offline|
|Nature of questions||Objective|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Number of sections||5 (Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, and Indian & Global Environment.)|
|Exam duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Marking scheme||For each correct answer- +1 marks
For each incorrect answer- -¼ marks
Here is the section-wise exam pattern in MAT:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Suggested (In Minutes)||Marks Allotted|
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35||40|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30||40|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15||40|
MAT Paper Analysis 2018 (February)
- Overall, the paper was of moderate difficulty level and an attempt of 105 to 120 questions can be considered as a good attempt.
- A few questions in Indian & Global Environment section turned trickier and time-consuming.
- The Data Analysis & Sufficiency section was a bit tricky.
Here is a section-wise analysis of MAT Feb 2018:
|Section||Total Questions||Level of Difficulty||Approximate time is taken (in mins)|
|Intelligence and Critical reasoning||40||Moderate||22-26|
|Mathematical skills||40||Moderate to Difficult||25-28|
|Data analysis and sufficiency||40||Quite tough||20-25|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||Easy to moderate||17-22|
Important Topics for MAT (December) 2018
- The syllabus for MAT contains questions of graduation level. It is designed to test a candidate’s General Aptitude.
- MAT Syllabus is divided into 5 sections– Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence, and Critical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Indian and Global Environment.
Here are some of the most important topics in the MAT Exam:
|Mathematical Skills||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||Language Comprehension||Indian & Global Environment|
|Geometry||Graphs||Critical Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning||Geography|
|Arithmetic Progression||Column Graphs||Visual Reasoning||Syllogisms||Current Affairs|
|Installment Payments||Bar Graphs||Assumption-Premise-Conclusion||Contextual usage||Business|
|Ratios and Proportions||Line Charts||Assertion and reasons||Analogies||Major corporate events|
|Arithmetic Mean||Pie Charts||Statements and assumptions||Sentence completion||Science|
|Logarithm||Graphs representing Area||Matrix arrangements||Idioms||Social issues|
|Work and Time||Venn Diagram||Coding and Decoding||Sentence Correction||International organizations|
MAT Mock Test 2018
MAT Question Paper often gives surprises to the test-takers. To your rescue, CollegeDunia has studied the previous years’ papers and came up with a model question paper of MAT 2018. The questions are based on previous year papers. MAT Mock Test will help students learn about the exam pattern, structure, level of difficulty etc. This mock paper will surely help you in your preparation and ace the exam.
How to Download MAT Mock Test?
Given below are some easy steps to download CAT Question Papers by Collegedunia:
- Click on the link for MAT Mock Test 2018
- A pdf file will open
- Download the sample paper for practice
Top MAT Coaching Centers
There can be several reasons for not clearing MAT Exam, like, not having the proper study material, improper guidance, or lack of preparation etc. To overcome all these problems, the role of MAT coaching centers comes into play. With the help of guidance from an expert present in coaching center, students can easily get into top MAT colleges.
|Delhi||Teachwell Professional Studies Institute Pvt. Ltd.|
|Smart Prep Education Pvt. Ltd.|
|Chennai||Career Launcher India Ltd.|
|Global Smart Infotech & Education|
|Guwahati||IMS Test Preparation|
– A unit of Nices
|IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd.|
MAT 2018 Result & Scorecard
- The result of MAT December session will be announced tentatively in January 2019.
- MAT Scorecards will be available at the official website of AIMA. They will not be sent via post/ checked via SMS.
- MAT Score is valid for 1 year only.
- MAT Score is acceptable even to certain other Institutes for considering the admission of candidates for Post Graduate Degree / Diploma programmes, besides the above Institutes, subject to specific cut-off marks and other admission parameters.
- Nearly 600 B-Schools in India accept MAT December Result.
How to Check MAT 2018 Result?
MAT Result for December session will be announced on the official website of AIMA. Keep handy your roll number, application form number and password to check the same. Steps to check MAT result are as follows:
- Visit the official website of AIMA at www.aima.in
- Under the Quick Links Tab, select MAT Result
- A log-in screen will open.
- Enter your roll number, form number and month of test
- Click Submit to view your MAT Scorecard
- Download Result for future reference
MAT Result on SMS
MAT Result can also be checked via SMS. Write the issued Form No. and DOB (dd/mm/yy) to 54242.
- For e.g.: MATS 200193 030992 to 54242
Applying to MAT Participating Colleges
Candidates have to apply to MAT Colleges before or after the exam for which they want to take the admission. They can apply for the 5 colleges. For applying to the colleges, follow the given below procedure:
- Visit MAT official website
- Click on the link for the applying in colleges
- Enter the Registration Number and DOB
- Click on the submit button
- Apply for the colleges
- Save the form
Note: Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores, in addition to the existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
Expected MAT Cut off 2018
- MAT Cut Off will be announced by AIMA in December 2018.
- It is expected that MAT cut off will go high this year. The reason behind the high cut off is the number of candidates appearing for the exam, level of difficulty of the exam and reservation norms. These are some of the factors that affect MAT Cut Off.
- The participating institutes release their separate category-wise cutoffs.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of MAT Cut Off proceed towards the pre-admission rounds (Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)) of the participating B-Schools.
- Candidates fulfilling the minimum cutoff criteria can apply using their MAT Scorecard. It can be downloaded from the MAT official website.
Given below is the Expected MAT Cut Off for December 2018 session based on previous year cut off trends:
|B-Schools||Expected MAT 2018 Cutoff Scores|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship||700|
|Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad||650|
|Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune||600|
|PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore||600|
|Amity Business School, Noida||500|
|Alliance School of Business, Bangalore||500|
|IFIM Business School||500|
|Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences||500|
|SRM school and SRM University||500|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||400|
MAT (December) Counselling 2018
- After the declaration of the result, MAT Counselling rounds are conducted for admission to MBA and PGDM programs in the participating colleges.
- Candidates can find the counseling notification on the official website of AIMA at aima.in as well as on the college’s respective website.
- They are allotted seats in the colleges based on their scores in MAT exam.
- Registration for online counseling is important in order to participate in it on the provided date.
- Submission of a counseling fee should be done online.
- Candidates can also apply for offline counseling. In this, the candidates need to report at the allocated reporting center.
- At the time of MAT Counselling, it is essential to bring all your documents such as admit card, rank card, original certificates, caste certificates if any and at least6 passport size black and white and color photographs.
More than 600 colleges in India accept the scores of MAT Exam. List of some of the MAT Colleges is given below:
|Name of the Institute|
|Asia Pacific Institute of Management||EMPI Institutions|
|IILM Institute for Higher Education||IMM-FOSTIIMA Business School|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||International Institute of Health Management Research|
|International Management Centre||New Delhi Institute of Management|
|Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management||Chitkara University|
|Accurate Institute of Advanced Management||Chandigarh University|
XAT 2019 (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a national-level management entrance examination for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. Registrants can choose or add another program from December 1 – 9, 2018). Know more
- XLRI Jamshedpur will hold the exam on January 8, 2019, on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Associate Management Institutes).
- The exam will consist of objective type questions and duration is 3 hours.
- XAT 2019 Result will be released in the last week of January.
- XAT score is accepted by approximately 150 B-Schools.
What is XAT Exam?
Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level management entrance exam. Through this Xat exam pattern, a candidate’s aptitude in management field is tested.
- The exam will have the objective and subjective type of questions
- The difficulty level of the exam is Moderate to Difficult.
Insights on XAT Exam
- Interestingly, the maximum number of candidates register from Northern India (27%), followed by Southern (25%).
- The least number of candidates register from the North-Eastern part of India (1%).
- The maximum number of XAT followers belong to Maharashtra (16%), followed by Delhi (11%).
Why Should You Apply For Xat exam pattern 2019?
There are many business schools that accept CAT scores such as IIMs, MDI, FMS Delhi, IITs, and other such institutes. But there are institutes that accept only XAT score for admission to MBA program namely XLRI Jamshedpur. Other than this, Xat exam pattern Score is also accepted by 150+ business schools in India.
Exam Dates 2019
The registration for XAT 2019 will begin in August. Candidates can go through the following table to know the complete schedule of XAT 2019:
|Availability of Application Form||August 20, 2018||Apply before November 30|
|Availability of Admit Card||November 30, 2018||Download from xatonline.in|
|Exam Date||January 6, 2019 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)||Check XAT Exam Schedule|
|Release of Official Answer Keys||Third week of January 2019||Check XAT Analysis|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of January 2019||Download Scorecard from xatonline.in|
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for XAT 2019 should carefully go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration
- Final year students can also apply
- Candidates who did graduation in the 1980s with a 2-year bachelor’s degree are not eligible.
- No minimum aggregate marks criteria
- NRI and Foreign Candidates are also eligible to apply on the basis of the GMAT Scorecard (except Dubai and Kathmandu candidates)
- No age limit
No restriction on the number of attempts.
XAT Application Form will be available on the official website in the month of August. The registration process primarily involves the below steps:
- Registration- Visit the official website and register using your personal details (Name, Contact Details and Email ID). You will receive a unique ID and Password to complete the further process.
- Application Form- Fill in your personal and academic details, work experience, preferred course, and exam center.
- Fee Payment- Pay the requisite application fee online.
- Upload Documents- Upload scanned images of your recent photograph and signature.
- Confirmation Page- Post previewing all the filled data, you will receive a confirmation page.
Read 5 Things to Keep in Mind During XAT Registration
XAT 2019 Application Form Correction
In case of mistakes, changes in the Application Form can be made before the payment fee and form submission. Basic details like Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Date of Birth cannot be changed at any stage. No changes can be made after the form submission.
XAT 2019 Admit Card
XAT Admit Card will be released on the official website xatonline.in. XLRI will not send XAT Admit Card via email or courier to any candidates. XAT Admit Card is a mandatory document that must be preserved till the admission process.
How to download XAT Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of XAT 2019. Click on “Download XAT 2019 Admit Card” link
- Enter your XAT Registration ID and XAT password or your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YY format.
- Download your admit card which will be available in PDF format
- Obtain multiple hard copies for further use.
Candidates must carefully go through the details on XAT Admit Card before downloading and taking print out of the same. In the case of any error or discrepancy in the information, candidates should immediately contact XAT office address mentioned below:
Circuit House Area (East),
Documents Required with Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by current education institute or employer among others.
XAT 2019 Exam Centers
XAT will be conducted in 49 cities across India. Here is a map of exam cities for XAT 2019
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- XAT 2019 will be conducted in online mode.
- XAT Question Paper is divided into 4 sections are Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge.
The following infographic and table give the highlights of XAT Exam Pattern:
|SECTION NAME||NO. OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL TIME|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26||3 Hours|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
XAT 2019 Syllabus
- XAT Syllabus contains questions from Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, Verbal & Logical Ability, Decision Making, and General Knowledge.
- Although there is no official that is declared by XLRI, it is generally based on past years’ pattern.
XAT Paper consists of objective type questions and allotted 3 hours to attempt all questions.
SubjectImportant TopicsQuantitative Ability & Data InterpretationGeometry, Tables, Graphs, Arithmetic, Trigonometry, Statistics, Profit & Loss, Speed, and Distance, ClocksVerbal and Logical AbilityGrammar, Para Jumbles, Para Completion, Vocabulary, Reading ComprehensionsDecision MakingAnalytical Reasoning, Situational, Case lets, Data Arrangement TetsGeneral KnowledgePolitics, History, Sports, Nation and States, Business, Literature, Economics, International Relations, Ssociety at
2019 Preparation Books
Candidates can take reference from the preparation books for XAT for a more comprehensive preparation. Some of the most prominent preparation books for XAT are indicated below.
|Target XAT Simplified by Disha Experts||Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma|
|Jabbing XAT with solved papers by R.K. Jha||General Knowledge by Manohar Panday|
|XAT XLRI – MBA Entrance Exam A/4 by Chandresh Agarwal||Verbal ability and reading comprehension by Arun Sharma|
|Concepts of number for XAT and other quantitative exams by Gajendra Kumar||The verbal ability for XAT by Ajay Singh|
|Target new XAT – Past papers and five mock papers||Quantitative Aptitude Quantum XAT by Sarvesh K Verma|
|XAT entrance test for MBA examination by Gautam Puri||Quantitative aptitude for XAT by Arun Sharma|
|XAT Xavier Aptitude Test solved sample papers by Gautam Puri||The hand on guide to analytical reasoning and logical reasoning by Peeyush Bhardwaj|
XAT Question Papers with Solutions
You must practice as many XAT Question Papers as possible, to score excellent marks in the exam. They serve as a great tool during your practice sessions.
Benefits of XAT Question Papers
- They help you gain a fair idea about XAT Exam Pattern and syllabus.
- This can, in turn, help you analyze what questions to expect in the paper.
- They carve out your strengths and weaknesses so that you know the loopholes.
- XAT Sample Papers are a helpful tool in managing your total exam time.
XAT Results 2019
- The result for XAT 2019 will be declared on last week of Januar 2019 by XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Candidates can visit the official website of XAT i.e. www.xat
online.in to download their scorecards.
- They must enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Text in the login window to access XAT Result 2019.
- XAT Score Card will contain the rank and marks obtained by candidates.
- XAT Scores will be valid for one year only.
- All candidates who clear XAT 2019 and meet the cutoff will proceed towards subsequent selection rounds- GD/PI.
Expected XAT 2019 Cutoff
- XAT Cut off varies for different programs offered by different institutes.
- The cutoff for XAT would include the minimum percentile to be scored by each candidate in the exam.
- On the basis of XAT Cut off, candidates will be shortlisted for further GD, PI and Essay writing round.
The below tables describes the percentage required for different programs of XLRI:
Program OfferedVerbal Ability and Logical ReasoningDecision MakingQuantitative Ability and Data InterpretationOverall (Percentage/ Marks)Business Management79.46%76.84%88.7%96%Human Resource Management79.67%71.628%70.07%92.55%Global Management Programme5 marks and above5 marks and above6 marks above22 marks and above colleges
Accepting XAT Scores
This year, XAT Score will be accepted by over 150 B-Schools across India. Last year, there were 156 XAT Participating Institutes in total. The number is expected to rise this year. The participating Institutes of XAT can be classified into two types, Xavier Associate Management Institutes (XAMI) and non-XAMI. Last year, the number of XAMI was 11 and the non-XAMI was 145.
The management examination is conducted by XLRI on behalf of XAMI or Xavier Association of Management Institutes. Listed below are the names of all the official XAMI Members:
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA)||Xavier Institute of Social Service|
|Xavier Business School (XBS), St.Xavier’s University, Kolkata||Xavier Labour and Relations Institute|
|St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMR)||Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur|
|St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration||Xavier Institute of Management and Research|
|St. Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology||Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship|
|Xavier Institute of Mangement||—|
XAT 2019 Selection Procedure/ Admission Criteria
Candidates are shortlisted for GD/PI on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and XAT cut off. While some colleges have both GD (group discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) rounds, others only have either of the two:
- The groups are divided into groups of 8-15 participating candidates.
- All the groups are required to discuss a given topic usually for 15-20. Minutes.
- The topics for XLRI GD would consist of topics related to current affairs, politics, social issues such as women’s rights and emancipation, or any other issue concerning advertising, technology, education or business in India.
- Candidates are required to appear for the personal interview if they get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Group Discussion.
- The questions in the Personal Interview round are centered around candidates’ background, academics, achievements and motivation behind going for an MBA.
- The panel of jury members set up for this round aim to determine the communication skills, confidence and ability to think under pressure among candidates.
Preparation of XAT 2019 Merit list
The score for the final selection of candidates would be calculated by assigning weight to different components such as XAT 2019 score, GD, PI, Essay Writing, Previous academic records, work experience, and the overall profile of the candidate. The weight of marks of these different components in XLRI is provided in the table below. It applies to all the programs offered by XLRI.
|Essay, GK, Academic profile, work-ex, video||15%|
PH.D IN ALL SUBJECTS
Ph.D. (Doctoral Degree) is a shortened form of “Doctor of Philosophy”. This degree is the highest academic degree awarded which requires minimum four years of study as well as broad original research. Finally, Confirm Admission is providing course of PH.D in all subjects through O.P.J.S. University as well as Himalyan Gharwal University. The identification of Ph.D. is as postgraduate academic degree moreover, globally awarded by universities and higher education providing institutions to a student who has submitted a proposition or dissertation, based on broad and original research in their chosen field.
Academic eligibility for Ph.D in all subjects :
O.P.J.S. University :
- A candidate seeking admission in Ph.D programme must have been scoring at least 55% marks at Post Graduate degree (or equivalent) level in the subject the student choose for research or an allied subject (the alliance and/or equivalence will be decided by the RAB which will consider the application for admission.
- A relaxation of 5 percent marks at Post Graduate degree (or equivalent) level will be for SC/ST/Differently able candidates.
- For calculating percentage of marks for Post Graduate degree ( or equivalent) level in the subject of Education and Physical education, if the candidate is seeking admission on the basis of B. Ed/.BP. Ed/DP.
- Ed followed by M.ed/MP. Ed (One year Course), then marks obtained in B.ed + M.ed and/Bp.ed or Dp.ed + Mp.ed.
Himalyan Garhwal University :
- Students applying for Doctoral Degree in Himalyan Garhwal University should be post graduate.
Rest of the information a student can ask through the institutional and training centres of both of the universities. The Confirm Admission is establishing institutional and training centres on behalf of O.P.J.S. as well as Himalyan Garhwal University. The Confirm Admission solution provider is providing such centres in following cities PATNA/ JODHPUR/ JAIPUR/ HARIDWAR/ DELHI/ MUMBAI. This is to provide distance education facility to students in different regions of India. Students can directly apply for admission from these institutions.
B.ED (Bachelor of education) is an (U.G.) professional degree which prepares students to work as a teacher in schools. Though additional work must be done in certain countries in order for the student to be fully qualified to teach, how and why. Confirm Admission is providing B.ED 2 Years course Rajasthan especially through Tantia university and OPJS University.
UNIVERSITIES FOR B.ED 2 YEARS COURSE RAJASTHAN
The following universities TANTIA UNIVERSITY and O.P.J.S. UNIVERSITY, are offering a two years full time and regular face to face two academic years (Four Semesters) duration Under Graduate Program of Bachelor of Education, generally known as B.Ed. It is a pre-service professional teacher education program that prepares teachers for secondary and senior secondary schools.
First thing to remember that, Confirm Admission provides institutional and training centres on behalf of these universities in cities PATNA/ JODHPUR/ JAIPUR/ HARIDWAR/ DELHI/ MUMBAI and slowly expanding in other remaining regions of India. The role of these training centres is to remove the distance gap between students far away from the universities and to provide training and required information by the students.
DURATION AND FURTHER INFORMATION
In India, Bachelor of Education is a postgraduate course offered for those interested in following a career in teaching line. The B.Ed. degree is mandatory to teach secondary (classes 9 and 10) and senior secondary (classes 11 and 12). The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is graduation through Arts, Science or Commerce. The duration of the course is of two years. After B.Ed., students can go for, Master of Education in any Indian university or teacher-training institutes offering the course.