PH.D IN ALL SUBJECTS
Ph.D. (Doctoral Degree) is a shortened form of “Doctor of Philosophy”. This degree is the highest academic degree awarded which requires minimum four years of study as well as broad original research. Finally, Confirm Admission is providing course of PH.D in all subjects through O.P.J.S. University as well as Himalyan Gharwal University. The identification of Ph.D. is as postgraduate academic degree moreover, globally awarded by universities and higher education providing institutions to a student who has submitted a proposition or dissertation, based on broad and original research in their chosen field.
Academic eligibility for Ph.D in all subjects :
O.P.J.S. University :
- A candidate seeking admission in Ph.D programme must have been scoring at least 55% marks at Post Graduate degree (or equivalent) level in the subject the student choose for research or an allied subject (the alliance and/or equivalence will be decided by the RAB which will consider the application for admission.
- A relaxation of 5 percent marks at Post Graduate degree (or equivalent) level will be for SC/ST/Differently able candidates.
- For calculating percentage of marks for Post Graduate degree ( or equivalent) level in the subject of Education and Physical education, if the candidate is seeking admission on the basis of B. Ed/.BP. Ed/DP.
- Ed followed by M.ed/MP. Ed (One year Course), then marks obtained in B.ed + M.ed and/Bp.ed or Dp.ed + Mp.ed.
Himalyan Garhwal University :
- Students applying for Doctoral Degree in Himalyan Garhwal University should be post graduate.
Rest of the information a student can ask through the institutional and training centres of both of the universities. The Confirm Admission is establishing institutional and training centres on behalf of O.P.J.S. as well as Himalyan Garhwal University. The Confirm Admission solution provider is providing such centres in following cities PATNA/ JODHPUR/ JAIPUR/ HARIDWAR/ DELHI/ MUMBAI. This is to provide distance education facility to students in different regions of India. Students can directly apply for admission from these institutions.
B.ED (Bachelor of education) is an (U.G.) professional degree which prepares students to work as a teacher in schools. Though additional work must be done in certain countries in order for the student to be fully qualified to teach, how and why. Confirm Admission is providing B.ED 2 Years course Rajasthan especially through Tantia university and OPJS University.
UNIVERSITIES FOR B.ED 2 YEARS COURSE RAJASTHAN
The following universities TANTIA UNIVERSITY and O.P.J.S. UNIVERSITY, are offering a two years full time and regular face to face two academic years (Four Semesters) duration Under Graduate Program of Bachelor of Education, generally known as B.Ed. It is a pre-service professional teacher education program that prepares teachers for secondary and senior secondary schools.
First thing to remember that, Confirm Admission provides institutional and training centres on behalf of these universities in cities PATNA/ JODHPUR/ JAIPUR/ HARIDWAR/ DELHI/ MUMBAI and slowly expanding in other remaining regions of India. The role of these training centres is to remove the distance gap between students far away from the universities and to provide training and required information by the students.
DURATION AND FURTHER INFORMATION
In India, Bachelor of Education is a postgraduate course offered for those interested in following a career in teaching line. The B.Ed. degree is mandatory to teach secondary (classes 9 and 10) and senior secondary (classes 11 and 12). The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is graduation through Arts, Science or Commerce. The duration of the course is of two years. After B.Ed., students can go for, Master of Education in any Indian university or teacher-training institutes offering the course.