Aaryan College of Education, Rohtak was established in September 2008. It is a unit of Shiv Educational and Social Welfare Society of Lakhan Majra, Rohtak.
It is one of the premier institutions sincerely committed to impart & maintain high academic, cultural and social standards and adheres to the norms and conditions laid down by the NCTE & CRSU, Jind.
The college is at present affiliated with Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU), Jind(formerly affiliated with Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra) and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) & 12(B) under Act, 1956.
The college is also recognized & approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Jaipur to offer Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course. It is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with “B” Grade.
The college also attempts to keep itself updated with the directions issued by the Directorate of Higher Education from time to time.
The college has striven to mold the personalities of students in such a way that they face the perplexing, complex situations and challenges of life with confidence. The college provides a plethora of facilities for the judicious all-round activation of youthful energies, properly channelised towards creativity and self-actualization.
The institute offers two years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course for those who have completed their graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% from any recognized university are eligible to apply for this course.
Students here are admitted who completed their graduation from recognized university with at least 50% marks in major or in aggregate at the Degree level. But Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (S.T.) & (O.B.C) candidates are to be entitled with a relaxation 5% marks ineligibility for admission.
- The college has a vision to be an excellent college of education for future teachers comparable to the best in the state of Haryana and our cherished motherland India.
- The college seeks to continuously promote a positive attitude, deep knowledge and efficient learning and teaching skills
- Committed to excellence, the Aaryans seek to educate the students to become responsible and ethical citizens of India, with skills to think creatively, reason critically and communicate effectively
Aims and Objectives:
- To develop love for knowledge and learning
- To develop free thinking and scientific temper
- To develop an all round personality
- To help an individual to become an asset to the family
- To make the individual a good citizen and a productive member of the society
- To develop a secular out look
- At the Aaryan College of Education, they believe that the college students have the potential to develop into valuable and worthy teachers
- The college believe that education is most fruitful when individuals share it
- It believe that future teacher’s education is better through activity based education consisting of games and sports, stage activities and educational tours and excursions
- The college believe that learning is a life-long process and that meaningful College education lays the foundation for continual learning
- The college believe that a serene and healthy environment nurtures the intellectual abilities of student, helping them to excel in academics
- The college believe that lessons in discipline imbibed by students make them responsible teachers
Various teaching and learning techniques are being used by the faculty to impart knowledge and skills to students at Aaryan College of Education, Rohtak in its various departments.