Important Instructions :- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
As per UGC Norms all Universities and Institutions Deemed to be Universities shall admit M.Phill/PhD students through an Entrance Test conducted at the level of Individual University/Institution Deemed to be a University. The University/Institution Deemed to be a University may decide separate terms and conditions for PhD Entrance Test for those students who qualify UGC-NET (Including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship Holder or have passed M.Phill Programme. Similar approach may be adopted in respect of Entrance Test for M.Phill Programme.
Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks. B+ grade at Master’s Degree (SC/ST and Physically challenged/disabled candidates will get 5% relaxation in Post-Graduation Marks)
Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but their results are still awaited, can appear in the Entrance Test but they will have to submit the original certificates of the qualifying examination before the commencement of the course work, otherwise their admission will be cancelled.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Registration for Test Starts from 24th May, 2019.
- Last Date for Filling Applications is 27th June,2019
- Date of Entrance Test is 29th June, 2019.
- Duration of Test : 11 AM to 1.00 PM. Reporting time is 10.00 AM.
- The schedule for Personnel Interview will be intimated on the day of Entrance Test. The candidates are required to get the schedule on the day of entrance test from their exam centers.
- The schedule of commencement of course work classes will be notified at the time of declaration of the entrance test.
- All the relevant information regarding the entrance test will be available on the University website www.uot.edu.in. The candidates are advised to visit the website of University website for regular updates.
Entrance in all Major Cities of India . Exam Centers list will be displayed on website of University.
Fees Details and Subjects :- Annual Fees for Engineering and Science 1, 30000 and for all other subjects 1, 10,000/- annual. M.Phill fees is 1,00,000/- only.
Duration of P.hD is three years and M.Phill is one year.
Subjects offered in P.hD and M.Phill:-
- Arts and Humanities :- Sociology, History, English,Hindi, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Public Administration, yoga, Home Science , Drawing and Humanities, Psychology
- Library Science
- Mass Communication
- Animation & Multimedia
- Computer Studies & Software Engineering
- Banking & Insurance Law
- Management :- International Business & Management
- Science Subjects :- Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Geology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Math, Environmental Science.
**University reserves the right to reject any admission without any reason.
Entrance Test Fees and Form Fees Rs. 1900/- by DD in favor of University of Technology payable at Jaipur to be posted to University or to Confirm Admission office with all documents
BANK DETAILS :- *Entrance Fees Rs. 1900/-
Account Name :- University of Technology
Account Number :-
Branch Code :-
For bank details Contact Us 8955777720, 9887317330
- **No extra charges in the name of evaluation of thesis or guide
- **Full Support to Students in research work by supervisors/guides.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :-
- Candidates seeking admission in P.hD/M.Phill are required to appear in the Entrance Test to be conducted on 29th June, 2019
- The candidates can apply for the entrance test online mode/offline mode
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph, scanned copy of the certificates of Metric to Post Graduation and Fees Slip.
FOR ANY QUERIES FEEL FREE TO CALL 9410817093 OR APPLY HERE