online privacy and recognizing your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal
under the domain www.epaysay.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). By visiting the Website
(i) first and last name with salutation, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home,
(ii) age and gender
(iii) correspondence address
(iv) should you suffer from any physical/mental infirmities all the information in relation thereto (the amount of information you choose to keep confidential is entirely up to your discretion; you may enter as much or as little information as you choose, except for the information which is mandatorily required). The information essentially required for conducting the test may be gathered at the time when the patient gets registered at any authorized center of the company for which the patients confidentially access their reports (password protected) online on the official website of the company.
2. What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. 3. What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. To improve our website, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
4. How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied payment-related information is transmitted to our banking partners which is then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
6. Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. Third Party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
9. Terms and Conditions Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.confirmadmission..com/terms-conditions/